We realized at some point in this podcast that we have been doing this for ten years and yet this is only our 81st episode. It makes me think that we’re doing it wrong. Or maybe we’re doing it right. I don’t know. I just know that this time of year it’s almost impossible for us to get our schedules to align so that we can record. But it happened today. And we talked about the hurricanes, Taylor Swift’s new song, mascara, granola and work out pants.
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, and we’d be honored if you’d leave us a review.
You can also listen on Stitcher.
And if you’re on the Facebook, well, we are, too.
Here’s where you can get more info on the stuff / products / places we mention:
– Texas A&M vs. UCLA (the 2nd lowest football point of Melanie’s life)
– Sophie still likes booties (especially these)
– Lucy Perfect Core Capri Leggings (Sophie says: I found mine at TJ Maxx)
– Teddie Organics Rosehip Oil (aka Shankle Oil)
– Revitalash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner (Melanie enjoys this product)
– “Look What You Made Me Do” by Taylor Swift
– “You Look So Good in Love” by George Strait
– Melanie’s new book – Church of the Small Things
– Sophie’s new journaling devotional – All in All