Last night Caroline informed me she’d like to make a little video about Christmas. It seems that she had some important information she needed to share.
Just a few things:
1. When she says she “has a little one” in her class, she’s referring to a friend who is actually only about an inch shorter and doesn’t really just come up to Caroline’s midsection.
2. “My, my, my”? Am I raising my great aunt Maddie?
3. I love that Christmas movies have ” a little bit of a lesson in them”. Who says television isn’t educational?
4. The apparel of the wise men is so crucial to the miracle of Christmas. I’m glad she knows that information because it makes up for the fact that she just made up some stuff about the tree symbolizing the hay in the manger.
5. I don’t know that my accent has ever been stronger than when I say the word “bank” at the end of the video.
I guess if I had any sense, I’d know it isn’t a three syllable word.