Sophie and I recorded a new podcast earlier today. We talked about computers for a brief minute before we delved into more important topics like jeans (I had the sale find of a lifetime on Friday), booties, the search for a good foundation/tinted moisturizer and, most importantly, the fact that college football starts next weekend. We mapped out a dip strategy for our respective game day watching.
Or, as always, you can subscribe on iTunes.
Just FYI – here’s where you can get more info on the products / places we mention (these aren’t affiliate links – just regular ole links):
– Free People Denim Super Flares
– Citizens of Humanity Flip Flop Flares (not the same as what Mel got, but I can’t find the other flares online, and her bargain price is in stores only)
– KUT from the Kloth Katy boyfriend jeans – petite, regular, and plus (our store in B’ham had plenty in stock in all sizes – just FYI)
– TOMS Lace-Up Wedge Booties (not the same color as the ones at Nordstrom Rack, but still)
– Jalapeno Popper Dip
– Captain Rodney’s Dip
– Southwest Fiesta Salad
– Pioneer Woman’s Spicy Pulled Pork
– Casa Ole’ Queso