I feel like I need to let you know up front that you probably should refrain from watching this video if you are a fan of rats. You may also want to avoid watching if you have a fear of finding a rat in your toilet. Which is not a fear I’ve ever experienced before because I always thought the whole rat-in-the-toilet thing was just an urban legend, but all that has changed and rat in the toilet has been added to my list o’ random fears and phobias.
Other things on that list include eating water chestnuts, camping on the beach, the circus, and acid-washed jeans. Also, having a rat throw a piece of half-eaten burned toast at me because that actually happened once and I’m still not over it. Of course I could say the same thing about the acid-washed jeans.
Anyway, the following is Caroline’s rat experience.
A few things:
1. We actually made this video a few weeks ago and I forgot all about it because my short-term memory isn’t what it used to be.
2. I would say I fall solidly in the “freak you out” category.
3. P is my hero. He ran and got his gloves. If I’d been there I would have found a gas can and a match and burned the place to the ground.
4. Love the term “smackin’ on him”.
5. Yes, she is the sassiest one in the family. It’s not even a contest.