Well, Caroline has graduated from high school, which is shocking considering that it seems like yesterday when she was telling Alex about “bad twaffic” in “San Antone-yo” on an early episode of the podcast. Anyway, I bring us up to speed on the graduation festivities, and we also talk about last week at the SEC baseball tournament as well as some of my initial reactions to the Friends reunion (we’ll do a Patreon episode about that very thing later this month).
On top of all that, we discuss an exciting new patio umbrella option (because that’s a thing at this stage of life) and Sophie’s Five Favorites.
You can click here to listen. Or you can even listen right here.
And if you’re on the Facebook, well, we are, too.
– Grace upon Grace (Sophie’s new devotional book for young women that comes out September 28th)
– the fancy LED-light patio umbrella (IT IS HUGE and really substantial)
– “Survival” on Live from the Woods Vol. 2 (the guy yells for the first time around 3:58, then again around 5:12 – and I encourage you to keep listening so you can hear Madison and Calvin sing)
– Stand To
– Daily Harvest (use promo code BIGBOO to get $25 off your first box)
– Storyworth (use this link for $10 off your first purchase)
– GoHenry (use promo code BIGBOO for one month free)