On this episode I have some deep reflection on all of last year’s preparations for Caroline’s freshman dorm room, and I do this because I started the process of moving Caroline out of her dorm room this past weekend. Suffice it to say: LESSONS WERE LEARNED.
We also talk about the ramp up to Alex’s high school graduation weekend (when Sophie was editing she wondered if she should use “Sunrise, Sunset” as background music), plus her recent accomplishments with her built-ins, and it’s my turn for Five Favorites.
You can click here to listen. Or you can even listen right here.
And if you’re on the Facebook, well, we are, too.
– Book Lovers by Emily Henry (neither of us has read it yet; it’s just been recommended to us)
– EXCITING NEWS: Brian Chalmers t-shirts
– Babbel (use this link to save up to 60% off your subscription)
– Hello Fresh (use code BIGBOO16 for up to 16 free meals and three free gifts)
– Best Fiends (download in the Apple App store or Google Play)
– Calm (use this link for 40% a premium subscription)