This week Sophie and I kick off the episode with a recap of Sophie’s Weekend with Martha (maybe that should be trademarked), which was super fun (you can imagine! can’t you just imagine?!), and we talk about this new season of life where our kids aren’t around very much – which sort of makes us feel like we’re dating the people we’ve been married to for 25 years.
Also, I fill us in on a movie I loved, we both have rave reviews for a TV show we adore, and we break down the AP college football poll that came out this week (spoiler alert: I continue to give Notre Dame the side-eye). As always, we wrap up with Five Favorites – it’s my turn this week!
And just a reminder: next week is our 300th episode and our 15th podcast-i-versary. We have some fun giveaways planned – because we want to be sure to celebrate the milestones!
Hope y’all enjoy episode 299!
You can click here to listen. Or you can even listen right here.
And if you’re on the Facebook, well, we are, too.
– The Magnificent Lives of Marjorie Post by Allison Pataki (this is going to be our September Book Club book on Patreon)
– Stamps.com (use promo code BIGBOO for a four-week trial that includes free postage and a digital scale)
– Reel (use promo code BIGBOO to get 30% off your first order plus free shipping)
– Helix (use our link for up to $200 off a mattress and two free pillows)
– Munk Pack (use promo code BIGBOO for 20% off your first order)
– Hello Fresh (use promo code BIGBOO for 16 free meals across 7 boxes and 3 free gifts)