It’s good-times-a-plenty this week as Sophie and I recap my trip to College Station, her trip to Slidell, Louisiana, and that time Sophie cooked for 27 of Alex’s closest friends. We also break down our thoughts about a true crime documentary we both watched recently, and Sophie explains why she pondered her personal need for a redemptive biscuit this past Saturday afternoon.
Plus, I share what I’m loving about a new TV show, and it’s Sophie’s turn for Five Favorites.
Hope y’all enjoy!
You can click here to listen. Or you can even listen right here.
And if you’re on the Facebook, well, we are, too.
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, and we’d be honored if you’d leave us a review.
– A&M vs. Bama basketball game
– Buzz Williams SEC Coach of the Year
– French Onion Sliders for a Crowd
– Murdaugh Murders: A Southern Scandal on Netflix
– “The Corrupt World Behind the Murdaugh Murders” in The New Yorker
– Daisy Jones and the Six on Amazon Prime
– Daisy Jones and the Six soundtrack
– Apples in Spring fashion post
– high density round foam roller
– The Drop women’s pull-on sweater pants
– Rothy’s (use this link for $20 off your first purchase)
– Helix (use this link for up to 20% off and two free pillows)
– Olive and June (use this link for 20% off your first mani system)
– Hello Fresh (use promo code BIGBOO60 for 60% off plus free shipping)