Well, it’s March Madness, and as you will hear in this episode, I am mad about my Aggies being a 7-seed in the tournament. There may be a bit of a rant, which means Sophie laughs a whole bunch. We also answer a listener’s question about what kinds of sports fans we are (here’s a hint: animated), we discuss our weekends with our college kids, and we talk through some recent fun finds at Trader Joe’s.
If you listen to the intro of the episode, you’ll hear some exciting (for us, at least) save-the-date news, and it’s my turn for Five Favorites.
You can click here to listen. Or you can even listen right here.
And if you’re on the Facebook, well, we are, too.
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, and we’d be honored if you’d leave us a review.
– Buzz Williams reacts to bracket
– Trader Joe’s Unexpected Cheddar cheese spread
– Trader Joe’s multigrain crackers
– Trader Joe’s Scalloped Potato Chips with Five Cheeses
– Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Bark with almond, pretzel, and sea salt
– Daisy Jones & the Six TV show
– Someone Else’s Shoes by Jojo Moyes
– artificial fiddle leaf fig plant
– Creative hair brush / Mason Pearson dupe
– Daisy Jones & the Six Amazon fashion
– Noom (use this link to sign up for your trial)
– Thrive Market (use this link for 30% off your first order and a free $60 gift)
– OSEA Malibu (use code BIGBOO for 10% off your first order)
– Third Love (use this link for 20% off your first order)
Leave a comment