This week Sophie and I share our March Madness reactions (personally it has not been our finest basketball hour), I talk about the Ben Rector concert, and Sophie passes along some interesting information she learned on TikTok.
We also discuss a very exciting skirt, I update us on Spring Break ’23, and it’s Sophie’s turn for Five Favorites.
You can click here to listen. Or you can even listen right here.
And if you’re on the Facebook, well, we are, too.
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, and we’d be honored if you’d leave us a review.
– Buzz Williams prays over Dexter Dennis
– Sundance (WE LOVE THEM – but I don’t love the returns process)
– Daisy Jones & the Six on Amazon Prime
– Free People’s Daisy Jones Collection
– American Eagle Go Big oversize shirt (size down)
– Pickwick & Co. Granada Pomegranate candle
– Pepper Belly Pete’s TikTok roast
– Teva Flatforms from Nordstrom Rack
– ZocDoc (use this link to download the ZocDoc app for free)
– Reel (use this link to get 30% off your first order and free shipping)
– KiwiCo (use this link for 50% off your first order and free shipping)
– Prose (use this link for your free hair consultation and 15% off)
Mel…..I have done a “fast” from buying myself anything— several times. And it was very effective. I’m a bit of a shopaholic….bargain-hunter style. It really centered me and got me off the hamster-wheel of uncontrolled online shopping. It might be easier for me because I didn’t even let myself LOOK online at anything for me. You kind of have to look but BE STRONG!