This is the maybe the closest Sophie and I have ever cut it in terms of getting an episode out on time, but travel has interfered with our recording schedule this week. The good news, though, is that we had a lot of catching up to do, and recording an episode is a fine way to do that. We cover a lot of ground – Sophie’s trip to NYC, the kids getting home for Christmas, and our continued deep thoughts and feelings about Taylor and Travis.
We also talk about what we have coming up in our January book club on Patreon, and it’s my turn for Five Favorites.
You can click here to listen. Or you can even listen right here.
– Foods of NY Tours (Bert was our guide – and the Nolita tour was so much fun)
– Merrily We Roll Along (I’m still not over it – my goodness)
– Starstruck on Max
Note: As Amazon and LTK affiliate members, we earn income from qualifying purchases.
– Stamps (use code BIGBOO for free postage, a four-week trial, and a digital scale)
– Helix (use this link and code HELIXPARTNER20 for 20% off)
– Hello Fresh (use code BIGBOOFREE for free breakfast for life)
– Prose (use this link for 50% off your first subscription order)