In this episode we are joined by our good friend Travis Cottrell, which is always a delight and means that there will be a Neil Diamond impression at some point during our discussion.
We talk about what we are eating during this quarantine, how we all met, and answer various other questions.
And if you’re on the Facebook, well, we are, too.
– White Bean, Orzo, and Spinach soup (Melanie added Italian sausage to the recipe)
– Inside Studio G with Garth and Trisha (this is just a clip – the whole video isn’t up any more)
– The Road I’m On – the best TV of 2020
– Travis’ most recent album, Spirit Rise
– Melanie’s most recent book, On the Bright Side
– Psalm 46
– Coram Deo (1992)