Naturally we kick off this week’s episode with my recap of the A&M / Alabama game, which was all manner of memorable for me (and most people who love college football, I would add). We also break down other big match-ups from this past weekend, complete with Side Eyes and I See Yous.
Plus, we discuss some recent TikTok fascinations (for Sophie), and Sophie shares her Five Favorites.
Live Show Tickets for October 16th (there’s a livestream option now!)
You can click here to listen. Or you can even listen right here.
And if you’re on the Facebook, well, we are, too.
– Mordenmiss loose sweatshirt (sizes are limited, but the fabric is dreamy)
– Emily Mariko’s salmon and rice dish on TikTok (I mispronounced her name on the episode; it’s Mah-REE-ko. Just wanted to correct myself.)
– Ninja XL Air Fryer (I don’t like kitchen gadgets. I love this one.)
– Rothy’s (use this link to get $20 off your first purchase for a limited time)
– Stamps.com (use promo code BIGBOO for a four-week trial, free postage, and a digital scale)
– June’s Journey (download in the Apple App Store or Google Play)
– Noom (use this link to sign up for your free trial)