This week we talk about a whole lot of ordinary life: celebrating some extended family birthdays, finding an unexpected treasure at Nordstrom Rack, and trying to get our kids’ living spaces coordinated for the new semester.
We also discuss some new shows we’re watching and how I’m dealing with the Texas heat. Spoiler alert: Not well.
Hope y’all enjoy!
You can click here to listen. Or you can even listen right here.
And if you’re on the Facebook, well, we are, too.
– chicken flats video (MELANIE DO NOT WATCH THIS)
– Club Pilates (this is where I go here in Birmingham)
– Thrive Market (use this link to get $80 in free groceries)
– Reel (use code BIGBOO for 30% off your first order and free shipping)
– KiwiCo (use code BIGBOO for 50% off your first month and free shipping)
– Noom (use this link to sign up for your trial)