Since our last episode we have moved Caroline into her new place in College Station, and Sophie has been all manner of productive rounding up things for Alex’s dorm room. Apparently both of us have been feeling our feelings about this particular transition, so we dig into that a little bit.
We also talk about Bama Rush Tok (will it be a thing this year? WE HOPE SO), what we’re watching, and a book I’ve been loving. Plus, it’s my turn for Five Favorites.
You can click here to listen. Or you can even listen right here.
And if you’re on the Facebook, well, we are, too.
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, and we’d be honored if you’d leave us a review.
– blackout curtains at Walmart (sold in packs of 2 in-store for $18, I think)
– dorm rug
– “La Di Da” by Tedeschi Trucks Band
– Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus
– Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince
– Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows
– Kur Illuminating Nail Concealer
– Keurig K-Supreme Plus coffee maker
– Prose (use this link for 15% off your custom hair supplements)
– Best Fiends (download in the Apple App Store or on Google Play)
– Hello Fresh (use code BIGBOO16 for 16 free meals across 7 boxes and 3 free gifts)
– OSEA Malibu (use code BIGBOO for 10% off your first order sitewide)