It’s probably not a surprise to anyone, but after the first big weekend of college football, this episode is A Lot of Sports. This is also what we like to refer to as our happy place. And while our sound wouldn’t pick up my little noisemaker for some reason, we did not let that deter us from our first round of Side Eyes and I See Yous for this new season. We won’t always talk about football quite this much, but it seemed right and fitting for the first big game weekend.
We also discuss our recent closet clean-outs, our Empty Nest Feelings, and our desperation to have actual conversations with our children. Plus it’s my turn for Five Favorites.
Hope y’all enjoy!
You can click here to listen. Or you can even listen right here.
And if you’re on the Facebook, well, we are, too.
– the mattress topper that’s like a cloud (according to Alex)
– Korks Lori platform clogs – they work for high arches! – less than $60
– Lilo’s make ahead salad (and I would add the adjective “magical”)
– KiwiCo (use code BIGBOO for 50% off any crate line)
– Hello Fresh (use code BIGBOO for up to 16 free meals across 7 boxes and 3 free gifts)
– Prose (use this link for 15% off your first order)
– Hiya (use this link for 50% off their best-selling children’s vitamin)