The football sun didn’t shine on A&M this past weekend, so in this episode we spend some time processing and working through the Aggies’ loss to Appalachian State. We also talk about a few other upsets from this past weekend and offer some Side Eyes and I See Yous – all in an effort to distract me from my pain, of course.
Sophie and David got to spend some time with Alex this past Friday night, so we break that down with some Serious Empty Nest Philosophizing (TM), and it’s my turn for Five Favorites.
Hope y’all enjoy!
You can click here to listen. Or you can even listen right here.
And if you’re on the Facebook, well, we are, too.
– some of Niva’s product recommendations in our Amazon store (she goes over when and how to use them in the episode)
– Noom (use this link for your trial)
– Thrive Market (use this link to get $80 in free groceries)
– Helix (use this link for up to $200 off a mattress and two free pillows)
– June’s Journey (download on Apple App Store or Google Play)