On this episode Sophie and I discuss her trip to Starkville for the State / A&M basketball game and our tendencies to arrive VERY early to sporting events. Plus, I went to a Nelly concert at the rodeo, and Sophie has an exciting Target remodeling update. Although “exciting” might be a really generous term.
We also do a quick reading check-in, I share my reaction to my new oh-so-70s sunglasses, and it’s my turn for Five Favorites.
You can click here to listen. Or you can even listen right here.
And if you’re on the Facebook, well, we are, too.
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, and we’d be honored if you’d leave us a review.
– Nelly at the San Antonio Rodeo
– Mississippi State / Texas A&M basketball game
– Aggies’ baseball uniforms inspired by the Corps
– The Moviegoer by Walker Percy
– Rolling Up the Welcome Mat by Kelsea Ballerini
– My Truth by Jonathan McReynolds
– This is the Hour by Christy Nockels
– Lumineux teeth whitening strips
– Trader Joe’s Unexpected Cheddar Spread
– Kut from the Kloth white Catherine boyfriend jeans
– Clothes We Have Loved episode on Patreon
– Mosh (use this link for 20% off plus free shipping on your first trial pack)
– Thrive Causemetics (use this link for 15% off your first order)
– Fabric (use this link to apply today)