This week is a college football extravaganza, as you might expect after the first full weekend of the 2023 season. We talk about the Aggies and the Bulldogs, of course, and I have an update on whether she has in fact consumed the Aggie Kool-Aid (spoiler alert: you will not be surprised by my answer). And in football-adjacent news, Sophie shares about a documentary she watched that made me angrier than anything has in a long time.
We also discuss Side Eyes and I See Yous, and it’s Sophie’s turn for Five Favorites.
You can click here to listen. Or you can even listen right here.
– The Glitter Option (they have such great giant coloring sheets and calendars)
– BS High
– Green Chef – use code 60BIGBOO for 60% off plus free shipping
– AG1 – use this link for a free 1-year supply of vitamin D and 5 free travel packs with your first purchase
– Helix – use code HELIXPARTNER25 for 25% off
– Thrive Causemetics – use this link for 20% off your first order