Just when I thought I may not have anything to post this week because we are busy winding down our last couple of weeks of summer, Sophie and I had the chance to interview Brittany Wagner from Last Chance U on Netflix. It was as delightful as I imagined it would be. We also talk about beauty products, dinner, and all the usual.
You can also listen on Stitcher.
Or, as always, you can subscribe on iTunes. We’d be honored if you’d leave us a review.
And if you’re on the Facebook, well, we are, too.
Here’s where you can get more info on the stuff / products / places we mention:
– Ronald Ollie (spoiler if you haven’t watched the show yet)
– Dakota Allen (spoiler if you haven’t watched the show yet)
– 2013 Egg Bowl (the beginning of my irrational maternal affection for Dak Prescott)
– 10K Pencils (Brittany’s new company)
– Teddie Organics Rose Hip Oil (I’ve started using it since we recorded this podcast, and I AM A CONVERT)
– Melanie’s new book – Church of the Small Things
– Sophie’s new journaling devotional – All in All