In this episode, we discuss the Garth Brooks’ The Road I’m On special at length. It is just so good. We also discuss other things we are reading and eating and what have you.
And if you’re on the Facebook, well, we are, too.
– The Dearly Beloved by Cara Wall
– Miracles & Other Reasonable Things by Sarah Bessey
– Maybe You Should Talk to Someone by Lori Gottlieb
– Do You Mind if I Cancel by Gary Janetti
– Every Broken Thing by Erin Moon (shopping cart closes Wednesday night at midnight)
– Creamy Chicken & Wild Rice Soup from She Wears Many Hats
– (related: here is my favorite wild rice)
– YogaSleep (use this link for 20% off)
– Glossier (use this link for 10% off your first order)
– Clearly Filtered (use promo code BIGBOO for 20% off)