That’s right. It only took us thirteen years, but we’ve officially reached our 200th episode of The Big Boo Cast. If slow and steady wins the race, then we are officially winners.
This week we basically talked about all the same things we always talk about: 2020 being a dumpster fire, what we did this weekend, why is it so hot outside and then I shared a few of my current favorite things.
There’s also a lot of great bonus content on Patreon and you can sign up for that here:
And if you’re on the Facebook, well, we are, too.
– Our very first podcast episode on August 25, 2007 (what tickles me the most is how slow we talked and how quiet we were – clearly the mothers of some pre-schoolers who were sleeping)
(Be on the lookout for some exciting 200th episode giveaways!)
– Paul Green Candice slip-on platform sneaker (these are the ones Sophie ordered – and they are really comfortable)
– Nike CruzrOne (Sophie ordered these because they’re wider than the average Nike shoe – and she can confirm that they are suuuuper comfortable)
– NoteCube (20% off with promo code BIGBOO)
– Best Fiends (download in the Apple App Store or on Google Play)