Since The Big Boo Bowl was this past weekend, we obviously have a few Mississippi State vs. A&M-specific things to discuss on this episode (spoiler alert: the game turned out to be an early birthday present for Sophie). I also offer my Side Eyes of the Week, along with a new segment that features the applause function on my little gadget that has primarily booed up until this point. It’s a joy.
We also talk about the our new phones and how Sophie thought for a split second that Perry needed to talk to her this past Saturday. Plus it’s my turn for Five Favorites – always a delight.
Hope y’all enjoy!
Live Show Tickets for October 16th (there’s a livestream option now!)
You can click here to listen. Or you can even listen right here.
And if you’re on the Facebook, well, we are, too.
– The Bird
– Grace Upon Grace journaling devotional (Sophie’s new book)
– Fearless Faith (Melanie’s devotional book for tweens)
– Instant Audience (what Mel uses to make the boo and applause sounds)
– Third Love (use this link for 20% off your first purchase)
– Helix (use this link for up to $200 off your mattress purchase and two free pillows)
– Thrive Market (use this link to get $20 off your first order plus a free gift)
– KiwiCo (use promo code BIGBOO to get 50% off your first month plus free shipping)