We’re back home after spending most of last week in Atlanta, and apparently we both have a lot of thoughts about how air travel could be more courteous and efficient (please keep in mind that Sophie didn’t actually fly to Atlanta, but that doesn’t stop her from having an opinion). We also share our latest thoughts about moisturizers, eye shadows, and whether or not nutmeg belongs in a fruit cobbler.
On top of that, we talk about how we’re wrapping up summer with the college-aged people in our lives, and it’s Sophie’s turn for Five Favorites.
Hope y’all enjoy!
You can click here to listen. Or you can even listen right here.
And if you’re on the Facebook, well, we are, too.
– Pacifica Dreamy Youth Cream (a Charlotte Tilbury dupe according to some)
– Thrive Causemetics Brilliant Eye Brightener (just FYI – the link in the list of sponsors will work for 15% off your first order)
– corn dip (I modified this recipe a bit, but this was so good when I heated it in the oven for about 30 minutes on 375)
– What Will They Think? by Grace Valentine
– Reel (use promo code BIGBOO for 30% off your first order)
– June’s Journey (download in the Apple App Store or on Google Play)
– Rothy’s (use this link for $20 off your first purchase)
– Thrive Causemetics (use this link for 15% off your first order)