On this week’s episode Sophie and I discuss our weekends (spoiler alert: I went to College Station) along with Sophie’s need for a tour / orientation at the currently-being-remodeled Target and Walmart by her house. We talk through her initial reactions to Daisy Jones & the Six and we share some thoughts about the NCAA women’s basketball national championship game.
It’s Sophie’s turn for Five Favorites.
Hope you enjoy!
You can click here to listen. Or you can even listen right here.
And if you’re on the Facebook, well, we are, too.
– Joyspun cropped pajama bottoms at Walmart (THE SOFTEST)
– Joyspun pajama joggers (also, THE SOFTEST)
– Rothy’s (use this link for $20 off your first purchase)
– Hello Fresh (use code BIGBOO50 for 50% off plus your first box ships free)
– Helix (use this link for up to 20% off all mattress orders and two free pillows)
– Olive and June (use this link for 20% off your first mani system)