On this episode I share the joys of cleaning out Caroline’s closet, and Sophie shares how she tried to break date night dining protocol in a way that she told herself was subtle even though it wasn’t subtle at all. We also talk about an exciting development in my Taylor Swift concert plans, and Sophie confesses that she had to invest in a heating pad. Life is a series of highs and lows, right?
You might be surprised by our thoughts on the 80’s fashion influences we’re seeing in stores (here’s a hint: we’re fans), and it’s Sophie’s turn for Five Favorites.
You can click here to listen. Or you can even listen right here.
And if you’re on the Facebook, well, we are, too.
– State wins Saturday’s game in a walk-off (THE SPORTS!!!!)
– Dak and Dak (scroll to the bottom for the cutest picture of all time)
– Farm Rio
– Thrive Causemetics (use this link for 15% off your first purchase)
– Prose (use this link for 15% off your first purchase)
– ZocDoc (use this link to download the app for free)
– KiwiCo (use this link for 50% off your first month and free shipping)