This week I share a history lesson about Cinco de Mayo, Sophie talks about a book that she absolutely loved, and I recap my weekend in – get ready for it – College Station. Also, Sophie cooked an actual meal for her family, so you’ll hear about that too.
If all that weren’t enough (and it might not be enough, but please don’t feel like you need to tell us if that’s the case), we break down some viewing / reading goals for the immediate future, and it’s my turn for Five Favorites.
Hope you enjoy!
You can click here to listen. Or you can even listen right here.
And if you’re on the Facebook, well, we are, too.
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, and we’d be honored if you’d leave us a review.
– The Royals in a Wes Anderson film
– the man sitting next to Andrew Lloyd Weber at the coronation
– our Patreon episode with Elizabeth Passarella
– the history of Cinco de Mayo
– Orleans candle – use code MELANIE15
– Romantic Comedy by Curtis Sittenfeld
– Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus
– The Night Agent on Netflix (the show Melanie couldn’t remember)
– Hello Beautiful by Ann Napolitano
– Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
– The Sum of It All – Ed Sheeran docuseries on Disney+
– Tula J in Trussville, Alabama
– linen pull-on shorts (and matching button-up shirt)
– Olive and June (use this link for 20% off your first mani system)
– Hello Fresh (use code BIGBOO16 for 16 free meals and free shipping)
– Noom (use this link to sign up for your trial)
– OSEA (use code BIGBOO for 10% off sitewide)
Love hearing your book recommendations! Have you ever read any Abby Jimenez? All of hers are FANTASTIC, but her newest YOURS TRULY is an absolute must for your summer reading!!