This is an extra long episode, so you may want to grab a snack before you listen. Sophie and I talk about the recent death of her mother-in-law, Martha, as well as her very joyful funeral this past Monday. Naturally we discuss my time in College Station (can y’all even believe that I went to College Station?!), and Sophie shares about some potato chips that may have changed her life a little bit.
Also, we kick off this year’s Holiday Gift Guide as we offer some suggestions for teenagers / college kids, and it’s Sophie’s turn for Five Favorites. Needless to say, there are a lot of links, so be sure to stretch your clicking finger.
Hope you enjoy!
You can click here to listen. Or you can even listen right here.
– 2023 Big Boo Holiday Gift Guide (next week: gifts for men and women)
Note: As Amazon influencers and LTK affiliate members, we earn income from qualifying purchases.
– Prose (use this link for your free, in-depth hair consultation and 15% off)
– Hanna Andersson (use code BIGBOO for 20% off your first order)
– AG1 (use this link to get a free one-year supply of vitamin D and five free travel packs with your first purchase)
– Honeylove (use this link for 20% off and tell them that we sent you!)