A few weeks ago, Sophie and I had this discussion about how sometimes our podcasts seem to be easier to do when we actually have, you know, a theme. And we decided what better theme than a Christmas gift guide just in time for the Christmas shopping season.
It goes without saying that this is by no means a comprehensive list, but hopefully it will give you a few ideas that you haven’t thought about and might be perfect for someone on your list. And if you have additional ideas, feel free to leave them in the comment so we can all share in your gift-buying wisdom.
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, and we’d be honored if you’d leave us a review.
You can also listen on Stitcher.
And if you’re on the Facebook, well, we are, too.
Here’s where you can get more info on the stuff / products / places we mention:
– Teddie Organics rosehip oil (not on our list, but always worth mentioning)
– Leslie Odom, Jr.’s Simply Christmas – Deluxe Edition
– Baker Stripe Dish Towel Set (on sale for $15)
– Letterpress prints from Old Try
– Lucy Perfect Core Leggings (just an FYI – not the gift guide)
Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!