This one is hot off the presses or the Zencaster or whatever because Sophie and I just recorded it earlier tonight and she got right to the edits and worked her magic and here you go.
We talk about our trip to Amarillo, Sophie’s introduction to Torchy’s queso, Homecoming mums and our shared love of Jessica McClintock Gunne Sax dresses back in the 1980s.
And if you’re on the Facebook, well, we are, too.
– Torchy’s Tacos (we loved the avocado salsa dip)
– Barrel & Pie in Canyon, Texas
– Back 40 Grill in Canyon, Texas
– Abuelo’s in Amarillo
– American Royals by Katharine McGee
– Karen Howell on Twitter (she’s our favorite!)
– Don’t forget about our Amazon Shop!
– FabFitFun (promo code BIGBOO for $10 off your first subscription box)